As most of you know, over the past few months, myself along with a small team of capable individuals have been working on completely redesigning and building Benderscraft from the ground up. This has been a very lengthy process, however, I am proud to announce that it is very near completion.
Although we have many features on the server I’m sure you’re going to enjoy, there is still a lot we have planned to come in the future. For the purpose of time, we will be holding off on those features and allowing players to build their factions and settle into the server beforehand. We hope you can understand and agree with our decision making here.
Having said that, for the release you can expect to see:
- New arena with a new bending config
- New custom wilderness terrain for better exploration
- Brand new in-game server shop - The Divine Stone - which works alongside our revamped donor store.
- Rentable player market stalls
- Admin shop with buyable and sellable goods
- Configured factions to encourage raiding
- Public rules and guidelines document for the community to help prevent confusion regarding the rules
- Brand new custom punishments plugin with new warning system
- User-friendly tutorial environments
- Modified leveling system
- Leveling system is no longer designed to unlock abilities
- More to come on this in the future
In order to improve the server before release, we will be holding a beta testing process over the next few days. In this time, we hope to get some community feedback to make beneficial adjustments and fix any issues with the server. The beta testing period will be a closed beta, meaning only a select few members will be whitelisted to come online. If you are interested in becoming a beta tester, please fill out the following form: https://goo.gl/Mbip3J. I will be going through all the responses tomorrow, which is when the beta testing will commence. If you are selected to help test out the server, you will be required to play on the server for a fair amount of time to give appropriate feedback.
After the beta testing period has come to a conclusion, I will be posting a follow-up announcement which will include the release date for the server.